Youtube Desktop Dashboard – for those of you content creators, social media specialists and other professions related to Youtube, of course you must know the Youtube Desktop Dashboard, so that later you can simplify your work.
You have to know how to use it, The Matrix, and everything else, so you can improve the performance of the content on Youtube, especially for those of you who work in the field.
For those of you who don’t know what Youtube Desktop Dashboard is, you can read the following article to the end. Because the following review will discuss the understanding of Youtube Dashboard Desktop to how to use it.
What Is Youtube Desktop Dashboard?
Youtube Desktop Dashboard is a tool provided by Youtube, usually the desktop dashboard contains all information and a complete matrix, such as how content performance video, analyze the channel, up to the behavior of the audience on the Youtube channel.
With this information, it can certainly be used by YouTubers and others, to implement strategies that will be carried out next, so that the content created can be targeted to the intended audience and the content contains according to the needs of the audience.
Read Also: The Latest Youtube Algorithm Of 2022!
Benefits Of Youtube Desktop Dashboard
Once you know the meaning, the next thing you should know is about the benefits of Youtube Desktop dashboard. Here are the benefits:
Video Performance Dashboard
It has been said before, if you use the Youtube Desktop Dashboard then you can see a number of information and a complete matrix. You can find matrices such as the number of likes, dislikes, comments, shares, up to the total number of views.
You can also find out how long the average audience watches the Youtube video. With this information, you can evaluate and also determine how to move forward.
Performance Dashboard Youtube Channel
By using the Youtube Desktop Dashboard, you can find out the performance of the Youtube channel you have.
Google Analytics Dashboard
You can also find out the Matrix about your audience, which is about information about geography, demographics, and also the top videos that your Youtube channel has. With this information, of course you can find out how your audience is deeper and also find out how content can increase traffic.
Important matrices in Youtube Desktop Dashboard
Before using it, you should know the important matrices. So you can optimize the content, and your content in accordance with the needs of the target audience. Here is the Matrix:
- Subscribers: the number of people who subscribe to a Youtube channel.
- Realtime views: the number of views obtained in a period of 48 hours in the form of a diagram, which will be updated in realtime.
- Channel views: the number of views of all content that has been uploaded in a given period of time.
- Channel watch time: the total amount of time spent watching all videos on an account in a given period of time.
- Impressions: the number of times a thumbnail is viewed by an audience.
- Click through rate: the percentage of people who click on a Youtube video after viewing a Youtube thumbnail.
- Average view duration: the average length of time an audience watches a Youtube video before clicking.
- Video subscribe: the number of viewers who subscribed after watching the uploaded video.
- Estimated revenue: net revenue from verified and monetized accounts.
- Returning viewers: the number of viewers who have visited your Youtube account and returned to watch other uploaded videos.
How To Use It?
After knowing the dashboard, you can start knowing how to use Youtube Dashboard. Here are the stages:
- Login to your Youtube account
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner, select Youtube Studio
- After that, you will see the Matrix view of Youtube Dashboard. For more in-depth analysis you can click Go to Channel Analytics.
- Then you can find various Matrix options such as overview, reach, engagement, audience and revenue on the dashboard.
- Click “Advance Mode” to find out more about the insights of each video you upload
- To upload a report, you can choose which one you want to upload. Then click the download icon in the upper right corner.
The following reviews, hopefully the following reviews are useful for you to understand more about Youtube Desktop Dashboard, so you can optimize the performance of your Youtube content.
Do you have a business and want to grow it? You can use digital marketing services in Jakarta is DOTNEXT. There are various services that you can use to grow your business such as SEO Services, website creation, graphic design and others.
Consult your business here, now.