Here’s a guide on how to solve Capcut can’t load effects and templates. Current trends show that video is quickly becoming a dominant player in online marketing, making it essential for every business.
Whether you want to create high-quality content for TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram, or you want to create marketing videos that lead to sales, video is one of the most effective ways for you to connect with your audience.
However, creating an amazing video is easier said than done. And, this is where a video editor like CapCut is needed.
With the best video editing tools, you can always make sure that you have amazing video content ready to boost your viewers.
Read also: How to add your own music to CapCut
What is CapCut?
CapCut is a complete video editing app to create amazing videos. Owned and developed by ByteDance, CapCut is a free video editor that is growing in popularity among TikTok users.
The main function of the CapCut application is to facilitate the editing of short videos in vertical format, with the possibility of retouching videos that have been recorded in HDR and 4K.
Important features of CapCut:
- Easy to use
- High quality Video
- Top music hits
- Powerful tool
- Perfect beauty effect
- Stickers and text
But sometimes there are obstacles when we make videos in CapCut, one of which is that the CapCut application cannot load effects and templates.
The fact that templates cannot be used for selfies (requiring photos taken remotely) is a common reason why elements or templates cannot be loaded.
Also sometimes there are certain parts of other programs, such as Instagram stickers or something else, which is another reason why the effect cannot be loaded.
Therefore, in this article, safepedia will share how to solve Capcut cannot load effects and templates.
Read also: How To Change Video Speed in CapCut (Velocity Edit)
How to solve CapCut can’t load effects and templates
- To prevent the video creation process from being slow, first make sure your internet network is reliable, whether you are using wifi or cellular data.
- So that the Capcut application does not expire, update to the latest version available in the Google Play Store.
- Make sure there is still enough space in your phone’s internal memory or storage to load the Capcut template, element, or effect.
- Replace your images or videos if they still can’t be used with certain templates or effects.
- Typically, Capcut will first identify images or videos that cannot be changed with templates or effects.
That’s the guide on how to solve Capcut can’t load effects and templates. I hope this article was helpful to you! Thank you for visiting.