Here’s a guide on how to share memories on Instagram. Instagram
quietly introduced the “Memories” feature to its platform.
Similar to Facebook, it shows users an old post
shared by them on the same day, a year ago, or even
However, unlike Facebook, there are no special settings for viewing
Instagram memories. Instagram only shows notifications “on this day”
for each of the memories that are in the application itself.
You can then re-share the suggested memories with friends
and followers Agan as Instagram Stories.
In addition to the Notifications tab, you can find memories in the “Archive” on Instagram.
Although most users are unaware of the existence of memories in
How to view memories on Instagram
Now let’s see how to view memories in Instagram story on iPhone
- Open the profile tab in the Instagram app.
- Tap the Menu button (hamburger icon) at the top right and select “Archive”.
- Tap the drop-down menu at the top and select “Story Archive”.
- Scroll down to see your memories.
Memories “on this day” if available will be instantly displayed. Notice
that only you can see archived memories and stories
unless you choose to share it.
PS: Also check the memory in the “post archive” if you can’t
found it in Your Story Archive.
How to share memories on Instagram
After viewing old memories, you can share them with hashtags
# throwback or #memories. To post memories to Instagram story, follow
- Tap the “Share” button next to memories.
- Tap an image or video added in memories to switch
- The page will display the memories sticker by default, tap to
change it to “on this day”.
- Add personalization, stickers, or any effects if you want.
- Tap “Send To” and Share To Your Story, a close friend, or a specific person.
Optionally, you can remove the date &year sticker from
memories. To do this, tap and hold the date sticker and drag it to
trash can at the bottom.
That’s the guide on how to share memories on Instagram. I hope the article
this is good for Agnes! Thank you for visiting.