Here’s a guide on how to make ringtones from Instagram Reels.
Instagram Reels is a new Instagram feature for users to create clips
15-second videos set to music and shared to Stories,
Feed, and a new Reel tab in the user profile.
If you see someone else’s Instagram Reels and you like a song or audio
of the Reels and want to make it as a mobile phone ringtone Agan,
so in this article safespedia will share the trick.
There are 2 steps to make Instagram Reels as ringtone. Yang
first, you first download the song/music from Reels Instagram
Agan likes it. Second, convert the file to MP3.
How To Download Songs / Audio Reels Instagram
- Open the Reels whose song or music you want to save. Or open a tab
Profile > tap the menu button > saved. Then open the directory Audio to find all the audio reels that you saved.
- Tap title music in the lower left corner to see the song
used in TSB reels.
- An Audio page will appear, then tap the button
ellipsis (3 dots icon) in the upper right corner and select “Copy link“.
- Open Safari (on iPhone) or Chrome (on Android) and visit
- Paste the link in the “fieldEnter Instagram video url“and press
- Long press on the song/audio, then tap “Save link as..“and choose
“Download Linked File“or “Download Link“.
After the download is complete, find the M4A audio file in the “Downloads”directory
using the Files app (on iOS) or File Manager (on Android). After that
convert the file to MP3.
How To Make A Ringtone From A TikTok Song
How to convert Instagram Reels songs to MP3
By default, Reels songs downloaded from Instagram are stored in
format .m4a (Apple MPEG-4 audio). If you prefer the MP3 audio format then
You have to convert audio files from M4A to MP3.
This can be easily done using a live online audio converter
on your iPhone or Android device.
on your phone.
- Tap “Select File“.
- Explore and select reels track file Agan downloaded it.
- Press the button “Convert“.
- After processing is complete, tap the button “Download“and save the file.
After everything is done, you can make the song as a tone
ring on your Android phone and iPhone.
That’s the guide on how to make ringtones from Instagram Reels. I hope
this article is helpful for you! Thank you for visiting.