Apply the layout tool on the Picture Tools ribbon to align the logo with the letterhead text. This time-saving Word Template can copy the letterhead to a new Word document.
And in this article I will share how to make a letterhead with a logo in Microsoft Word. Currently almost all versions of microsoft word both versions 2007 to 2016 do not have much difference in making letterhead, so use the version of ms word that is on your computer.
Immediately here’s how to make a letterhead with a logo in Microsoft Word. In this tutorial I use ms Word 2007:
1. Open Ms Word on your computer
2. In this open ms word document, select the tab Insert > & gt; Header & gt;> select the Blank. Now you are taken to the header editor mode.
3. In this example I made a combined letterhead between the image and text logo, therefore we should use the table feature so that the letterhead is neat and we can set it easily. To insert a table in the header, please select menu Insert & gt; & gt; Tableplease enter the table.
If you want to create a letterhead with a logo on the left and writing on the right image, input 1 row with 2 columns,. As shown in the picture below:
Please set the table to look like the picture above, in the column 1 (left) is used for the logo and in the column 2 (right) which is a bit wide we use for the header title / Organization name with its address.
4. After we have set the table, now insert your logo or image in the left column by clicking the column and select Image > Image>. Then please navigate to the location of the logo on your computer and select it. (see picture below).
Please adjust the width and height of the image you have chosen to match your wishes.
5. Now write the title of the letterhead to the right of the image in table column 2. the result will look like the image below:
Please set the size of the text, the format of the text and the position of the text in accordance with what you want.
Until here the steps to make the letterhead are actually finished. Since the table was used in making it, then the next step is to eliminate the lines of the table. Follow these steps:
1. Mouse over the table
2. Right-click on the small box in the upper left corner that appears, then select borders and shading on the context menu that appears.
3. Under poup borders and shading, select the tab borders> > settings & gt;> none. Then automatically all existing lines will disappear. But if you want to add an underline so that the letterhead looks beautiful, then on Preview click button underline. Use style to change the line style, color to change the color of the lines and width for line thickness.
The result will look like the picture below.
That’s how to make a letterhead with a Logo in Microsoft word. Hopefully this article is useful and good luck. Share it with your friends as well.