Here’s a guide on how to find hidden apps on iPhone. There are many ways to hide apps on iPhone. You can put it in a folder or move it to the Application Library.
You can also delete all Home screen pages if you have iOS 14 or later installed. But what if you need to find an app that you haven’t used in a long time and don’t remember how to access it?
Or you need to find any app hidden on someone else’s iPhone? There are several ways to quickly find hidden apps on iPhone.
How To Find Hidden apps on iPhone using the search feature
On the iPhone, the easiest way to search for Hidden apps is to use the search feature. It allows you to search for installed apps.
Here’s how to find hidden apps using iPhone search:
- Unlock your iPhone, and swipe down from the center of the Home screen.
- At the top of the screen, click the search bar.
- Enter the name of the application you want to find and click “Go” or “Search”.
If the application is installed on the iPhone (hidden or not), it will automatically appear under the application in the search results.
How To Find Hidden apps on iPhone using Siri
If the application does not appear in the search results and you are sure that the application is installed on the iPhone, it may be because the application is restricted from showing in the search results.
In such cases, you can search for apps by asking Siri to open the app you want.
Follow the steps below to find hidden or lost apps on iPhone by asking Siri.
- Unlock iPhone and call Siri by pressing and holding the side button, or saying “Hey Siri”.
- Ask Siri to “open + app name”.
Siri will search through the iPhone and automatically open the app even if it’s hidden from the Home screen.
How To Find Hidden apps on iPhone in the app library
The app library shows you all the apps installed on your iPhone, so you can hide apps from the Home screen page without having to uninstall them
You can easily access hidden apps and add them back on the main screen. Here’s how to bring up the app in the app library:
- On the main screen, swipe from right to left to open the app library on your iPhone.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen and scroll down to find the app you’re looking for, or type the name of the app into the search bar.
- Now tap and hold the app icon until a menu appears, then tap “Add to Home screen” to remove the app from the app library.
How To Find Hidden apps on iPhone using the App Store
Another way you can use to find hidden or lost apps on your iPhone is through the App Store. You can try this method if none of the above options work for you.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the App Store.
- In the upper right corner of the App Store, you will find the profile icon, click on it.
- Tap on your name on the next screen, scroll down to find “hidden purchases” and tap on it.
- Now you can browse the list for the app you want. Once you find it, tap the Download button to add it back to your iPhone.
How To Find Hidden apps on iPhone using the Apps Folder
Grouping apps together by dragging will create an Apps folder on the iPhone. Typically, a folder can have up to 12 application pages, so the application you are looking for may not be visible unless you browse through all the pages.
- Unlock your iPhone and then locate the Applications folder on your iPhone. On the main screen, any icon that has more than one application inside the icon is an application folder.
- Open the Applications folder to find the application you are looking for.
- You should check if there are two dots on the bottom. If there are two dots, it means that there is a second screen of that folder that contains more applications.
- Swipe left to go to the second screen to see more apps. You may find the application you are looking for in the Applications folder.
That’s the guide on how to find hidden apps on iPhone. I hope this article was helpful to you! Thank you for visiting.