Increase JPG size to 300kb with maintaining its quality is quite a difficult job. In fact, enlarging images is important to help your business.
Changing the image size can also help you complete administrative requirements that often have their own photo size standards.
How to enlarge JPG size to 300kb Offline
Here are 3 ways to increase image size to 300kb with software without internet:
1. Adobe Photoshop
You can use this software to increase the image size to 300kb. Just follow the steps listed below if you want to give it a try:
- Open Adobe Photoshop from your desktop or laptop computer.
- To open the image you want to enlarge, open File from the menu.
- Then, select Open.
- If the image is already open, click Image.
- Then, select the Image Size menu.
- Choose the resolution size you want.
- Next, click File if done, then Save as.
- Finally, select the jpeg or jpg storage format.
If you don’t want to Bother, You can easily increase JPG size to 300kb using the Paint program. Paint itself is a built-in application of the Windows operating system. Following are the steps to enlarge jpg using Paint:
- Open file your picture, then right-click on the picture.
- Select Open with, then click Paint. Or you can use it by right-clicking on the image, then select Edit.
- Next, select Resize.
- Select the magnification size you want. You have the option to resize by pixel size or percentage (%).
- If so, press OK.
- Save the image by selecting File, then Save As.
3. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
Although offline, you must first download the application on the official GIMP website. As for the steps increase JPG size to 300kb the GNU Image Manipulation Program is as follows:
- Open the GIMP application on your computer.
- Click File.
- Select Open, then select the image you want to resize.
- Select Image, then click Scale Image.
- In the Image Size and Resolution section, in the Scale Image dialog box, input image magnification value.
- Specify the interpolation method to generate the additional pixel data needed to enlarge the image. Select Sinc Lanczos3 from the menu drop down provided. Interpolation high quality can be produced using this method.
- To save the size of the image you have modified, click Scale.
How to enlarge JPG size to 300kb Online
Below is a way to enlarge the image size to 300kb by using the internet or online:
1. Image Optimizer
The interface of the Image Optimizer app is straightforward and simple, which makes it easy for you to understand. On the start page, you can easily find the feature to enlarge the JPG file size to what you want.
In addition, Image Optimizer offers free computer software and applications that you can download. You can install this application to be more useful when the computer is not online.
How to use dalah as follows:
- Open Image Optimizer.
- To select JPG files from folder computer, click the Choose File menu.
- Then, select the quality and size (in pixels), ranging from Minimum to Best.
- Click Optimize Now! to proceed to the next step. Wait for it to finish, then download JPG files that you have resize.
Pixlr is one of the website online free to edit photos or images with a simple and fast display (user friendly). Steps to use Pixlr increase JPG size to 300kb are as follows:
- Visit website Pixlr.
- When the start page appears, please click Open Image.
- Decide which photo or image you will edit.
- Next, select the File and click Save.
- On the Quality menu, slide the bar to the right to almost 300kb. Be careful not to push it too far, so as not to exceed 300kb.
- If you have adjusted, just select Download, then the image has been successfully resized.
Next, there are sites web iloveimg.com user friendly and can serve to increase JPG size to 300kb. Here are the steps:
- Go to website iloveimg.com.
- Then, on the front page, you will find the Resize Image menu.
- Click Resize Image.
- Then, select Image, and select the image you want to resize. There are two resize options in Iloveimg, namely by pixels, and by percentage.
- When you’re done, click the Resize images button.
- Click Download resize Images. Done
In addition to the JPG resizing feature, other features are also available in Iloveimg, namely image compression, image cropping, and image editor. All these features are ready for you to use for free.
A website called Befunky offers tools to resize images and photos online quickly and easily. Here are the steps to use Befunky for increase JPG image size to 300kb:
- Visit the site web befunky.com.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Get Started.
- Click Edit a Photo.
- To open the image you want to enlarge, click Open in the Photo Editor view.
- In the menu section in the left bar of the screen, select Resize.
- Type the magnification value of the image you want.
- Then, to apply the image resizing, click Apply.
- After that, if you want to save the image to your device, select Save.
How to enlarge JPG size to 300kb with Android App
Here’s how to enlarge images in the Android application, namely:
1. Remini-Photo Enhancer
There are many Android programs that you can use to increase the image size to 300kb. One of them, the Play Store offers a free download of Remini-Photo Enhancer. Here are the steps how to use it:
- Download the Remini-Photo Enhancer app.
- If the installation is successful, register yourself so that you can login into the app.
- After you login, select the image you want edit open the Enhance menu.
- Then, enlarge the JPG size as you need.
- If you have set it up in such a way, click the green check box on the right.
- Download the picture is for you to save and finish.
2. Photo & amp; Picture Resizer
In the Photo & amp; Picture Resizer app on Android, you can also increase jpg size to 300kb in online. The steps are as follows:
- First Install the Photo & Picture Resizer application on your cellphone.
- Don’t forget to back up the images after the installation of the Photo &Picture Resizer app is complete. Because the image you edit will be automatically saved as a new image.
- If you have backup, open the application.
- Then, open the image that you will edit, then select the desired size.
- To save the image after the JPG enlargement is complete, click Save.
Already know how to enlarge JPG size to 300kb?
A number of ways to increase JPG size to 300kb that you can try. Everything you can do online nor offline, using a PC or Android device.
If you choose to use the method online, be sure to review the site security web in advance.
May be useful!