Here’s a guide on how to create a Twitter Circle and add people to your Twitter circle of friends. As a means to make tweeting more convenient for everyone, Twitter has released Twitter Circle, a feature that allows you to post tweets to an audience of your choice.
When you post a tweet to your Twitter Circle, it will not be visible to all Twitter users but only the people you add to your Twitter circle of friends.
In this article, we will explain how to create a Twitter Circle and how you can create a Twitter circle of friends and add people you like to your Twitter Circle.
What is Twitter Circle?
Twitter circles are a way of limiting the visibility of your tweets to smaller ones. If you don’t want to share your thoughts with all of Twitter, you can use Twitter Circle to share your tweets with your preferred audience.
This way, only the people you like and interact with often will see the tweets you post within your Circle and only these people will be able to reply.
While you can be part of multiple Twitter circles, you can only create one Circle from your account.
This means, you can be part of multiple circles at once but you can only add people to one Circle entirely.
When you create a Circle on Twitter, you can add up to 150 people to your Circle. Before this, the only way to limit the visibility of your tweets was to set your Twitter account to private.
So only followers you approve of can see it. With Circle, you can limit the visibility of certain tweets without switching to a private account.
At any time, you can switch back to a regular tweet to share it with everyone on Twitter.
If you want to share your thoughts with a small group of people on Twitter, you can create a Twitter Circle. This feature is available on iOS, Android, and the web.
If you want to use Twitter Circle, make sure you update the Twitter app to the latest version of the App Store and Google Play Store.
How To Create A Twitter Circle
How to create a Twitter Circle and add people to your Twitter circle of friends is quite easy, follow the steps below.
1. First open the app Twitter on your phone or browser
2. You are now taken to the tweet screen. Before typing a tweet change audience from Everyone be Twitter friends scope.
3. Now on Twitter friends scope tap Edit. After that switch to the tab Recommended and add people or friends to your Twitter Circle Agan by tapping the button Add on the right side of the user is your choice.
4. Once you’ve added people who want to be part of your Twitter Circle, you can return to the Compose screen by tapping the icon X in the upper left corner.
5. When you return to the Compose screen, you will see that Twitter Circle has been selected as your preferred audience for the tweet you are about to send. You can proceed to compose your tweet and then tap on the Tweet to send it.
6. Your tweets will now only appear inside the time line of the person you added to your Circle. People you add to your Circle will remain in your Circle even if you choose to send regular tweets.
You can switch between from everyone’s audience and Twitter friends scope every time you tweet on Twitter.
This is how to create a Twitter Circle. I hope this article was helpful to you! Thank you for visiting.