Here’s a guide on how to enable Always On display iPhone 14. Apple’s iPhone 14 lineup has introduced a number of nice features that are very beneficial to its users.
Of the many new features embedded, features Dynamic Island and Always On Display the ones that steal the most attention. There are a lot of good things to talk about about the Always On Display on iPhone 14 Pro.
Since this is a new feature, we will talk about some cool things as well as steps on how you can enable Always On Display on iPhone 14 Pro.
Read also: How to display battery percentage on iPhone 14
What Is Always On Display on iPhone 14?
Using new display technology, the Always-On Display on iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max dims the lock screen while still displaying useful information on it.
So even when your iPhone is idle or locked, you can see your date and time, widgets, new notifications, and wallpapers at a glance.
It uses a refresh rate as low as 1 Hz combined with a low power mode to make it very power efficient.
In addition, it uses multiple coprocessors in the A16 Bionic chip in the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max to refresh the display of the active Always-On Display mode with minimal power.
You can tap the screen to wake up to restore the display to normal brightness when you need to use it.
There are also instances where the Always-on Display automatically goes dark when you don’t need it to save battery life.
When your iPhone lies face down or is detected in your pocket or bag, the screen will darken. But this does not work in sleep Focus mode, or low power.
How to activate the Always On display iPhone 14
By default, the Always On Display feature is enabled on your iPhone 14 Pro. But if you want to disable the feature or maybe want to re-enable it, you can follow these steps.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone 14 Pro / Pro Max.
- Scroll and tap on Display and Brightness.
- Now, navigate to Always on.
- Tap the switch to turn the Always On feature on or off.
The Always On Display iPhone 14
- The display operates at 1Hz when Always On Display is enabled.
- You can see the album cover of the song playing in the background.
- Always on Display will turn itself off when it detects the paired Apple Watch is no longer within range of the iPhone 14 Pro.
- Automatically disabled when Low Power mode is enabled.
- Always On Display turns off when there is no interaction or activity with the iPhone.
- The screen turns off when your iPhone is placed face down or in your pocket.
- If you activate sleep focus, then Always On Display will also be turned off.
That’s the guide on how to enable Always On Display on iPhone 14. I hope this article was helpful to you! Thank you for visiting.