Here’s a guide on how to restore deleted TikTok videos whether intentional or unintentional on HP Android and iPhone. TikTok, the leading social media app for people looking for entertaining content.
Entertaining short video clips are mostly found on this platform. The number of users on TikTok has grown by leaps and bounds, and there are more than a billion active users.
All it takes for people to gain popularity on this platform is one viral video, and you become famous overnight. So, if you think you’ll never be popular on TikTok, think again.
Whether you plan to collaborate with a brand or want to build a large social media fan base, you should focus on the quality of the content you share with your audience.
Imagine you make some videos and post them on your TikTok profile. And suddenly all the videos you posted are gone, or you might delete them by mistake.
The question is how do you recover these videos. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to get deleted TikTok videos back.
In this post, safespedia will guide you how to restore deleted TikTok videos on Android and iPhone devices for free.
How To Restore Deleted TikTok Videos
There are several ways to restore deleted TikTok videos, including through backups in the photo gallery, like options, or by contacting TikTok.
1. How To Restore Deleted TikTok Videos Through Gallery
When you create a TikTok video, you have the option to save it on your device. That Video will be saved on your device after each successful upload. Agan’s TikTok Video is in the gallery.
When you accidentally delete a TikTok video, your first step is to check its backup in the gallery or Photos app.
If the video is still available, you can recover it quickly. Follow the steps below.
- Open Gallery app or the default photo on your Android phone. Now search Trash folder by tapping on the hamburger menu or the three dots option.
- On most Samsung phones, the Trash folder can be accessed through three-point menu on the top left. Tap Trash to see if the TikTok video that you deleted is still there.
- If you find a TikTok video there, tap it to select it or tap-and-hold to select multiple videos.
- Now select the button Restore to restore TikTok videos.
Also, check if you have transferred the video to another external source such as a hard disk or USB drive, then connect it to your computer and recover your video.
2. How To Restore Deleted TikTok Videos Through The Like Option
Note that this method is only for those who have a public account on TikTok. This method will not work for those who have a personal TikTok account. That’s because the like option works when you allow people to like your videos.
- Open TikTok app and log in to your account.
- Tap the icon Me which is located just below.
- Next, select heart icon under Options Edit Profile.
- This will show the videos that you like. Here find and open the deleted video.
- Tap horizontal three dots icon.
- After that, tap the button save video or Restore and it will save the deleted videos in your phone gallery.
You can upload it again to TikTok from gallery.
3. How To Restore Deleted TikTok Videos By Contacting TikTok
- Account login TikTok .
- Select Privacy and settings > Report a Problem >Account Issue.
- Write the problem experienced.
- Wait for a reply from TikTok.
That’s a guide on how to restore TikTok videos that are deleted either intentionally or unintentionally on Android and iPhone phones. I hope this article was helpful to you! Thank you for visiting.